Ed is a commercially minded and pragmatic employment lawyer. He qualified in 2009 and advises clients on all areas of contentious and non-contentious employment law. Ed is relied on by clients from a range of sectors (including food, charities and family business) and he appreciates that clients need good advice quickly in order to make commercial decisions.
Ed has particular expertise in restrictive covenant disputes, complex and sensitive HR issues, TUPE, reorganisation and senior executive terminations and disputes. He works closely with the firm's corporate team when dealing with business sales and acquisitions. Ed has vast experience in contractual negotiations and regularly acts for both employers and employees in settlement agreement matters.
- Qualified: October 2009
- Joined Firm: December 2011
- B.A. Business Studies Leeds Metropolitan University (2002-2005)
- LLB (Hons) College of Law, York (2005-2007)
- Playing football and golf
- Hull City Tigers season ticket holder
- Food and travel