We, Rollits, own and operate this website (www.rollits.com). Rollits is a trading name of Rollits LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales, registered number OC348965, registered office Citadel House, 58 High Street, Hull, HU1 1QE. A list of the partners in Rollits is available for inspection at our registered office and at our offices at Forsyth House, Alpha Court, Monks Cross, York YO32 9WN. We use the term 'partner' to denote members of Rollits LLP.
Our liability for your use of this website
- This website is offered as a free information service and is directed solely at those who access it from the United Kingdom mainland.
- The information contained in this website is for general guidance only and is in a concise form. Action should not be taken without obtaining specific advice.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, errors may occur. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties and representations relating to our website and any information contained in this website and do not accept liability for errors, omissions, actions or decisions based on information contained in this website nor any loss, damage or liability suffered (whether in relation to your computer/device, software, data or otherwise) as a result of its use or your reliance upon it.
Viruses and Security
- Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that this website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment or other device, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or due to your downloading of any content via our website or on any website linked to by our website.
- You must not introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to this website or any of its software or systems, or in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of this website, its software or systems.
- You acknowledge and agree that emails and Internet transmissions can never be guaranteed to be completely secure and that there is a risk that any message or information that you send to us by email or using the Internet may be intercepted and viewed by third parties. We shall not be liable for any emails or Internet transmissions that you send to us and any such emails or transmissions that you send to us shall be sent at your own risk.
Copyright and trade marks
- Except where expressly stated otherwise, we or our relevant content/technology provider owns the copyright in this website and its contents. You may reproduce and print off parts of this website only for the purpose of finding out more about our services. All other use, including the copying of text and/or images from this website for any commercial purpose, is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on our website will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trade Marks") displayed on this website (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website without the written permission of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
- This website was designed for Rollits LLP by Conscious Solutions.
Rollits Client Log-in Facility (“the Facility”)
- If you are provided with a user name, password or other information as part of our security procedures for the Facility, you must treat each such user name, password and information as confidential and must not disclose any of them to any third party.
- Each registration for the Facility is for a single user only. We do not permit the sharing of user names and passwords for the Facility with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password for the Facility, you must promptly notify us by contacting the lawyer involved in your related matter in the first instance.
- If you forget your password for the Facility, you can request a new password via the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link on the Facility’s log-in page.
- You are responsible for all information viewed and downloaded from or via, or uploaded to or via, the Facility that arise from use of your user name and password for the Facility, whether or not such use is authorised by you.
- We are entitled in our absolute discretion to temporarily or indefinitely suspend or exclude you from using the Facility and to modify the Facility at any time, in each case without notice.
- Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website. Deep links are hypertext links which take visitors into a particular page on a website whilst bypassing the homepage of that website. You agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any third party website without our prior written consent.
- If you choose to use a hypertext link from this website to a third party website then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you have left, we are not in any way liable for the material on the third party website that you enter. Any such hypertext links on our website are provided for your convenience only and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such third party website material causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
- If you have any queries, feedback or comments about this website, our contact details can be found behind the Contact Us button on this website.
- Our VAT number is GB167886110.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 524629.
This firm maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our offices.