Chris, who started with the firm as a trainee in 2002, heads Rollits’ Property Dispute Resolution Team. His workload predominantly comprises contentious property related matters, including dilapidations claims, commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, residential lease extensions, almshouse related matters, rights of way and rights to light disputes, Party Wall Act issues, boundary disagreements and adverse possession claims.
Chris also specialises in commercial and private insolvency, and contentious probate issues such an claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 and challenges to the validity of wills.
- Qualified: September 2004
- Joined Firm: September 2002
- Partner: May 2014
- LLB (Hons) University of Hull (1998-2001)
- Member of the Property Litigation Association
- Football and Triathlon. Hull City fan.
- Follow Chris on Twitter at @drinkall_chris
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.