Employment Solicitor (0-2 PQE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a lawyer to join our Employment team based in Hull. The team has an excellent reputation amongst rivals and is ranked highly in the UK Legal 500 and Chambers directories.
The role will involve a variety of employment law work for the firm’s corporate and commercial clients. Typically this will include:
• advice in respect of disciplinary and grievance matters;
• preparing settlement agreements and advice in respect of protected conversations;
• advising on the implications of TUPE, advice in respect of Employment Tribunal claims;
• preparing and reviewing contracts of employment; and
• providing support to the firm’s corporate team as required.
There will also be some work for individual clients who personally instruct the firm which is often in respect of settlement agreements although can be to support them with ongoing employment issues.