Pat joined Rollits in July 1993 and her main role involves leading and managing the marketing function within the firm, which includes client relations, quality standards and business development.
She deals with all aspects of the firm's PR and communications strategy and works with lawyers at all levels to support their efforts and promote a business development-led culture within the firm. Core responsibilities include CRM; corporate branding; website strategy, development & maintenance; design and production of marketing collateral; social media; event management; database management and market research. Pat is Rollits "brand guardian".
- HND Business Studies with Advertising Design (Distinction)
- Newcastle upon Tyne Polytechnic (1975 - 1978)
- Chair of East Yorkshire (Humber) IoD Branch
- Chair of Hull Businesswomen's Breakfast Club
- Member of Humber Business Week Steering Group
- Trustee of Run With It Hull
- Member of Swanland Education Trust