Is it time for a review?
Your business or organisation never stands still. So it`sunlikely your health and safety needs ever stand still. Whilst youmay be progressive with many things, are you honestly asprogressive with your health and safety Do you know your Health andSafety policies and procedures keep up with any other parts of yourorganisation which advance or change. So what would your answers beto the following questions?
- Are all your risk assessments up to date?
- Do you ensure you have up to date Health and SafetyGuidance?
- Is your Health and Safety Policy regularly reviewed and upto date?
- Do you regularly check near miss reports?
- Do you regularly investigate accidents?
- Do you review so that the day to day reality matches thepaper policies and procedures?
Just a thought ...
This article is for general guidance only. It provides useful information in a concise form. Action should not be taken without obtaining specific legal advice.