We, Rollits, own and operate this website (www.rollits.com). Rollits is a trading name of Rollits LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales, registered number OC 348965, registered office Citadel House, 58 High Street, Hull, HU1 1QE. A list of the partners in Rollits is available for inspection at our registered office and at our offices at Forsyth House, Alpha Court, Monks Cross, York YO32 9WN. We use the term 'partner' to denote members of Rollits LLP.
Use of this website
- This website is offered as a free information service and is directed solely at those who access it from the United Kingdom mainland.
- The information contained in this website is for general guidance only and is in a concise form. Action should not be taken without obtaining specific advice.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website errors may occur. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties and representations relating to our products and information contained in this website and do not accept liability for errors, omissions, actions or decisions based on information contained in this website nor any loss, damage or liability suffered (whether in relation to your computer, software, data or otherwise) as a result of its use or your reliance upon it.
- Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that this website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- You must not introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to this website or any of its software or systems, or in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of this website, its software or systems.
Copyright and trade marks
- Except where expressly stated otherwise we own the copyright in this website and its contents. You may reproduce and print off parts of this website only for the purpose of finding out more about our services. All other use, including the copying of text and/or images from this website for any commercial purpose, is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trade Marks") displayed on this website (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website without the written permission of the relevant Trade Mark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trade Marks displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
- This website was designed for Rollits LLP by Headland Multimedia Limited.
- Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website. Deep links are hypertext links which take visitors into a particular page on a website whilst bypassing the homepage of that website. You agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any third party website without our prior written consent.
- If you choose to use a hypertext link from this website to a third party website then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you have left, we are not in any way liable for the material on the third party website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such third party website material causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
- If you have any queries, feedback or comments about this website, our contact details can be found behind the Contact Us button on this website.
- Our VAT number is GB167886110.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 524629.
This firm maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our offices.