Why join Rollits?
People are our greatest asset. If you want to give clients the best possible service, are driven and a team player and keen to continuously develop your legal skills and knowledge, then you share our values. We wish to hear from lawyers in any discipline who feel they can make a real contribution to our continued success and development. Naturally, our environment is challenging, but it is also supportive and rewarding.
- support your career development and help you in your day to day work. You will benefit from regular appraisals to assist you to reach your personal goals;
- provide you with the competitive remuneration package you would expect and generous benefits including pension, private healthcare and car parking;
- offer you the opportunity to work on major transactions and projects as well give you the opportunity to develop your own caseload and client contacts. Our lawyers are first and foremost team players and we will encourage you to work with and assist your colleagues;
- give you access to a business development culture that will enable you to develop contacts and friendships that will benefit you throughout your career. We encourage membership of professional associations that benefit your work; and
- encourage you to participate in our social events. We believe that a great working environment is also achieved through having fun, not just hard work.
If you share our values and would like to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our Opportunities page details roles that we are actively looking to fill.