Sheridan is a specialist in family law dealing with all issues arising on divorce and separation, in particular financial disputes, children arrangements, negotiating Pre Nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements.
At the forefront of promoting mediation as a constructive means of resolving disputes, Sheridan has extensive Family Mediation experience.
She is an Accredited Family Mediator, undertakes direct consultation with children and is a Practitioner Member of the Law Society Family Mediation Panel. Sheridan is an Accredited Collaborative Practitioner and last year qualified as a Family Law Arbitrator.
Also an Accredited Commercial Mediator, Sheridan deals with civil/contractual disputes, property/boundary disputes, inheritance disputes and issues within the workplace.
"At Rollits LLP, 'sensible' practice head Sheridan Ball often acts for business owners in high-value financial matters."
UK Legal 500 2016 - Family
- Qualified: October 1992
- Joined Firm: September 1990
- Partner: May 1999
- BA (Hons) Drama, Bristol University (1974-1978)
- Post Graduate Diploma, Acting, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (1978-1979)
- Theatre and the Arts, embroidery, upholstery
- Chairman of Mediation for the Family Ltd
- Member of Law Society Advanced Family Law Panel
- Practitioner Member of Law Society Family Mediation Panel
- Member of the Hull and East Yorkshire Collaborative Law Group
- Member of Association of Northern Mediators
- Member of Hull & Humber Mediator's Group
- Member of Humberside Family Justice Council
- Member of Resolution
- Member of Equity
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.