Richard has worked in the company and commercial department since 1988. In that time he has undertaken a variety of corporate work including flotations, buy-outs, joint-ventures, banking and corporate recovery.
He spends his time on corporate work and banking and finance.
Richard has been listed as a Legal Expert in corporate and commercial for the last five years.
"extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with."
Chambers UK 2018 - Corporate/M&A
Commentators say that he offers "balanced and sound advice."
Chambers UK 2017 - Corporate/M&A
"Richard Field, who 'gives sound and balanced advice', assisted Grayrentals with the sale of its shares to Hong Kong Aviation Group."
UK Legal 500 2016 - Corporate & Commercial
- Qualified: October 1987
- Joined Firm: August 1988
- Partner: May 1992
- Managing Partner: May 2006 to April 2015
- Senior Partner: May 2015
- LL.B University of Leicester (1982-1985)
- MBA Nottingham Law School (2008-2009)
- STEP Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising
- Sport, principally golf, knowledge management and natural history.
- Trustee of and Secretary to the Hull Children's University
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.