Mark is a planning and property development lawyer with 20 years’ experience of advising both public and private sector clients in all aspects of planning and property development. He acts for several landowners, house builders, and commercial developers, and has considerable experience in site assembly projects, dealing with the acquisition, planning, infrastructure, and construction aspects of projects.
He specialises in planning promotion work, planning appeals, planning agreements; infrastructure agreements; and advising on options and conditional purchase contracts.
Mark is pro-active in his approach to projects, and enjoys donning his wellington boots for a site visit with clients and the professional team before getting stuck into the legal detail.
- Qualified: June 1999
- Joined Firm: December 1999
- Partner: May 2007
- B.A. (Hons) Law, University of Durham (1992 - 1995)
- Maps, drawings, all aspects of the built environment.
- Travelling, time with his growing family and anything automotive.
- Member of the IoD East Yorkshire Branch Committee
- Governor of Beverley High School for Girls