Andrew has worked in the dispute resolution department since 2004. Since joining Rollits, he has acted for a wide range of clients including businesses, national and local charities, educational institutions, registered social housing providers and agricultural and rural landowners. Andrew has dealt with a range of work including trade mark, copyright, design right and patent infringement claims, defamation issues, confidentiality disputes, professional negligence matters and disputes over land and tenancies.
- Qualified: September 2001
- Joined Firm: November 2004
- Partner: May 2012
- LLB (Hons) University of Durham (1995 - 1998)
- Motorsport (particularly British Touring Cars), reading (especially military history), cricket
- Trustee of Leeds University Union
- Vice President of York & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce 2017-2019