Julian is a solicitor and has over 40 years’ years experience of buying and selling companies, mainly in the food & drink sector but also in other related industries. He is also an accredited mediator and non-executive director.
Julian has a very wide network of food & drink clients and contacts and specialises in mergers & acquisitions, brokering deals for vendors and acquisitive corporate clients or working with management teams as a trusted adviser. He uses his extensive knowledge of the food & drink sector to lead the Rollits Food Group, which advises on corporate finance and legal aspects of M&A in the sector.
- Qualified: 1977
- Joined Firm: August 2005
- Partner: May 2010
- LLB (Exon) University of Exeter (1971 - 1974)
- Horseracing, football, the theatre and open water swimming.
- Member of the Association of Northern Mediators
- Member of the Hull University Business School Advisory Board
- Member of the Deliciouslyorkshire Management Board
- Trustee of WISHH (Working Independently to Support HEY Hospitals)
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.