Sarah is an associate and specialises in private capital matters. Sarah advises on all aspects of estate and succession planning including the preparation of wills, the creation of trusts and care home fee planning. Sarah administers estates and advises personal representatives on all stages of the estate administration process. Her work also includes the completion of powers of attorney and Court of Protection applications.
In relation to charity matters, Sarah is involved in creating and registering new charities with the Charity Commission. Sarah often delivers presentations and training for charity trustees.
Sarah is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), achieving a distinction in the STEP Diploma for Trusts and Estates.
- Qualified: September 2013
- Joined Firm: September 2011
- LLB University of Hull (2007 - 2010)
- College of Law (2010-2011)
- Diploma for Trusts and Estates (with Distinction)
- Going to the gym, socialising with friends and spending time with family
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
+44 (0) 1482 337324
+44 (0) 7494 396027
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.