Libby joined Rollits as a trainee in 2012 and joined the firm's planning and development team when she qualified in September 2014.
Libby works on planning and development matters including advising on planning applications, objections and planning law, buying and selling land for development, drafting infrastructure agreements and development agreements. Libby also deals with the estate set up and subsequent plot sales for developers on development sites.
She is also part of the Agriculture, Education and Charities teams and advises on a variety of property and planning issues for clients in these sectors.
Libby is a Legal Associate of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
Outside of work, Libby enjoys reading, running, seeing friends and family and travelling.
"Really grown as a specialist lawyer in recent years. Emerging as a key contact within the firm."
UK Legal 500 2020, Planning
- Qualified: September 2014
- Joined firm: September 2012
- LLB Law University of Hull (2008 - 2011)
- Legal Associate of the Royal Town Planning Institute (LARTPI) - February 2019
- Running, Football, Car Racing, Films and Theatre