Karen has been a member of the Advanced Family Law Panel since 2002 and specialises in divorce work, finance (covering high net worth individuals) and child care disputes. She is experienced in dealing in complex family cases often involving private family companies and/or family Trusts and is known for her "straight talking" and common sense approach to the problems faced by separating couples.
Karen is a trained Collaborative Practitioner and an Accredited Family Mediator involved in mediation work on a daily basis. She is also able to undertake publically funded mediation.
"Karen is highly experienced in the conduct of mid to high value cases, and brings a compelling mix of rigour and pragmatism to bear in advancing her clients’ claims."
UK Legal 500 2020 - Family
- Qualified: September 1993
- Joined Firm: January 1998
- LLB (Hons) University of South Bank (1987-1991)
- Reading, theatre and music.
- Member of the Law Society Advanced Panel (Family)
- Member of the Law Society Mediation Panel
- Member of the York Collaborative Law POD
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.