Gareth is a commercial property lawyer and deals with all aspects of commercial property work including acquisitions, disposals, option agreements, pre-emption agreements and overage agreements. He has particular experience in landlord and tenant matters, corporate support work and in the telecommunications sector.
Gareth advises individuals, companies, charities and educational institutions and works closely alongside colleagues Chris Crystal, Neil Franklin and Glenn Craft in the firm's highly respected commercial property team
- Qualified: August 2015
- Joined Firm: January 2016
- LLB Hons. (First Class) University of Hull (2009 - 2012)
- Higher Rights of Audience in Civil Proceedings
- Gym, cooking, piano and violin to Grade 8 standard
- Keen supporter of Hull City
Browse our people
Sign up to email news
Sign up to receive email updates and regular legal news from Rollits LLP.