Adrian is a practising Solicitor, Family Mediator and Collaborative Lawyer. He specialises in a range of Family Law matters offering advice and representation in divorce and separation cases, including those where there are disputes concerning financial issues and child arrangements. In relation to the financial aspects, he has experience of dealing with cases that have involved business and pension issues.
Adrian is currently a Specialist Member of Resolution and is committed to dealing with disputes in a constructive and amicable manner
He is also accredited by the Family Mediation Council as an All Issues Family Mediator. He is able to undertake both private and publically funded mediation work.
Adrian is known for being pragmatic and reaching sensible solutions for his clients.
- Qualified: August 2002
- Joined Firm: June 2018
- LLB (Hons) University of Hull (1996-1999)
- Diploma in Legal Practice - College of Law York (1999-2000)
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
- Family Mediation Council Accredited Mediator
- Member of Resolution
- Member of the Hull Collaborative Law Pod
- Family time, football and running