Data Protection Law Update
Essential guidance for all organisations on upcoming changes to
data protection law
Wednesday, 12 July 2017, 9.00 am - 10.30 am at
Join us for an overview of the General Data Protection
Topics will include:
Upcoming changes to data protection law as a result of the
General Data Protection Regulation.
- The role and responsibilities of data controllers and data
- Policies and procedures which organisations should consider
adopting when handling personal data.
- Individuals' data rights.
- The role of the Information Commissioner's Office and potential
- Recent enforcement action.
Who should attend?
The General Data Protection Regulation will impact all
organisations and will be of particular interest to directors,
business owners, senior managers and anyone who handles personal
data in your organisation.
Register for your FREE place
12 July 2017
9.00 am - 10.30 am
Rollits, Citadel House, 58 High Street, Hull HU1 1QE