Education Breakfast Briefing: Through the keyhole!
June 15 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Rollits and Young Plus Ltd would like to invite you to a FREE workshop to support leaders within the Education sector.
Join us for our last Breakfast Briefing of the academic year when members of the Education team will be on hand to discuss some of the ongoing issues within the sector and highlight that, with proactive help and support, organisations can anticipate challenges that might arise and effectively avoid periods of crisis.
This session will also provide further insight into current hot topics faced by the sector such as corporate law, commercial and contracts, land management and data protection, to enable organisations to set their priorities for the next academic year and successfully navigate any changes that are on the horizon.
Our events are designed to be:
- bite sized (we know how busy the sector is) so our Breakfast Briefings will ALL run between 08:30-10:00
- targeted at all those responsible for sector leadership for true distributed leadership
- practical to ensure you have a useful ‘take away’ to save you time
- provide opportunity for networking and enable you to seek advice from specialists with the Rollits’ team
- topical to help you meet the changing agenda within the sector
- well planned to maximise notice periods and enable attendance
- supported by experts through bespoke follow up training for identified organisational need between briefings
Target Audience – HR Leads, CEO, Headteacher, Principal, SLT Members.
The breakfast briefing session is FREE
Max – 2 tickets per organisation.
Meet the speakers
Caroline is a commercial litigator with over 20 years’ experience acting on behalf of clients across a range of disputes.