A "cookie" is a small piece of information sent by a web server to store on a web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. This is useful for having the browser remember specific information. An example is when a browser stores your user IDs or (with your permission) your password.
Please note however, an HTTP Cookie cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, get your email address or steal sensitive information about your person.
If you decide to disable cookies you may find that your experience of the website may not be optimised, as the website relies on cookies to run smoothly. Sophisticated sections such as login in, in-site tools etc. may become unavailable to you.
You can find out more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
Below is list of all the cookies that this website uses:
|Site cookie acceptance
||These cookies are used to remember if you have opted to close the cookie message banner. The data collected is anonymous.
|These cookies collect information on how our website visitors use the site. The data collected is anonymous.
||These cookies are used to identify your specific session on our website. The data collected is anonymous.
|Content Management System
|These cookies are set by the content management system. The data collected is anonymous and not used by Rollits.
||This cookie sets whether the user wishes to display the website in it's mobile or desktop version.
|This cookie is set when the alert box is closed
Disabling and Enabling Cookies:
This guide provides a step by step instruction on how to edit your cookie settings. Simply find your browser and follow the steps.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings on the bottom of the page.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- Look under the Cookies section.
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set.
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
For more information visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click the Cog Tools button.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
For more information, visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on Firefox tab on top of the window.
- Select Options and then click on Options.
- Under History select from the drop down menu of "Firefox will:" and choose Use custom settings for history.
- To enable cookies: Check 'Accept cookies for sites'.
- To disable cookies: Uncheck 'Accept cookies for sites'.
For more information, visit: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click on Setting at the browser menu and select Settings.
- Select Quick Preferences.
- To enable cookies: check "Enable Cookies".
- To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable Cookies".
For more information, visit: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on Safari at the menu bar and select the Preferences option.
- Click on Security.
- To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'.
- To disable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Never'.
- For more information, visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
All other browsers
Please look for a help section in the browser or contact the provider.